My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Birthday Fire!

This is from my upstairs window facing East!!!!! Its about 3 or 4 miles away right now. The smoke is quite overwhelming even in the house. We dont have to evacuate quite yet, but Tim and I are packing some stuff in the car right now just in case!! I have all my camera equipment, backup photo files and my cat!! Don't be worried :)

Photo by me:
Photo by Tim:


4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

happy birthday mel! i spent my birthday with a fire in my kitchen! hopefully you won't have to evacuate. prayers are with you mel.

Dawn Malone said...

Keep us updated Mel! Hope your birthday, improved a little.

Jeanette said...

These images look familiar...I'm near the other fires too.
Happy Birthday Mel!

Melissa Koehler said...

Happy bday Mel!
I am thinking about you

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States