My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Kirsten + Brett's Engagement

Okay this is going to be a long one! Meet Kirsten and Brett. Kirsten is my sorority sister and one of my very best friends. Brett is her long time beau who followed her all the way to Florida and back out of love!

They are getting married June 14th 2008 and have chosen me to be their photographer. I was out in Illinois for another wedding over Labor Day weekend so it gave us a chance to get together at Brett's parents house for their Engagement session! The little white one is Louis, their Bichon Frise.
















Can't wait for the wedding!!!

7 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

These are great! Love the reflection shot and the grass shot. Are you wiped out from all that world traveling?

Melissa Koehler said...

Great shots! THey look so cute

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love sessions with doggies! these are awesome melissa

Nat said...

These are AWESOME! I love them all!

Gina said...

awesome series! So much variety I can't choose a favorite :)

Jeanette said...

These are great and I love the post processing on #5. Nice work!

Melissa Koehler said...

Still patiently waiting for the Mexico shots :)

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States