My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 12, 2007

2007 Cruise to Cabo (Supersized with Many Photos!)

Whew, get ready to sit back and enjoy a lot of photos!

To be totally honest, I didnt take that many photos. I had my camera on me a lot, but only took it out of my Shootsac a few times. All I really did was relax and sleep. The ship rocked a lot...rocked me right to sleep a few times a day!! I have never napped so much in my whole life. The food was exellent in the dining room, and the staff was enjoyable. I met some really cool people and I really appreciate Wedj.com for setting this up!

I didnt get to many seminars, but its okay. I learned a lot about myself on this trip, learning and meeting new people was worth the experience!

Its very hard to see, but in my photo I am wearing a sombrero. Yes I am a dork.
Leaving San Diego.....
The front of the ship!
Mini golf course and jogging track. So neat!
Loungin'
Michele on night one. Who says no to free drinks??


This was my first experience trying escargot. Yes, mother, I ate snails and I actually really liked them! Very garlic-y and butter-y!
Okay funny story time! Carie walked in on a gentlemen using the restroom. This was her reaction after she saw he forgot to lock the door!
And his reaction realizing we were still standing outside!
Carie and Michele:
Sunset on one of the nights after we left Cabo:

Melanie and her crew sat at our dinner table, they were so much fun!
This photo was taken by me, in the mirror in the elevator. I love the mans expression of how crazy I look right then. Yes, that is a cocktail in my hand!
Carie, Michele and me goofing around with the fish eye!
Dawn, our waiter Robert and me!
My roommate Dawn and me!
My new friend Carlos (he is a DJ from Escondido) and I taking a tequila shot at Cabo Wabo in Cabo San Lucas:
Photo by Dawn:
Photo by Dawn:
Our ship, the Elation by Carnival:
The very tip of Cabo, photo by Dawn:

Hope you enjoyed the blog, it was long overdue I know! :)
M.




4 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Looks like fun!
Now I can live my life vicariously through you and your travels :)
Thanks for sharing

Dawn Malone said...

You need to add the photo of me driving thru the red light. It came out so nice and sharp. Its the money shot of the week. ( At least for the city of Escondito.) LOL Had lots of fun, I miss Robert delivering all that food to us. But mostly that melted chocolate cake. YUMMMMMMM!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that cruise looked like crazy fun. what a nice break for you girls

Nat said...

Okay, I am such a scary cat when it comes to cruises and all that, to the point where I am sea sick just by looking at your gorgeous images! Looks like you had tons of fun! Great photos, I feel like I was there!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States