My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Fire in the Sky

Since I have a nasty smoke allergy, I holed myself up in the air conditioned house all day Monday and Tuesday, only emerging when necessary and always with my smoke inhilation mask!

But on Tuesday my boyfriend Tim and his buddy Kevin decided to take a little drive around the area and headed up towards Fallbrook on the freeway.

Here are a few shots Tim took to give you an idea of how smoky it was. They couldn't get past the 76 exit, so no real fire damage shots of Fallbrook. I'm planning to head out there this week to try to get a glimpse at my grandmother's old house that is no longer standing (she did not live there anymore).

The sun was amazing on Tuesday, bright red and so smoky you could stare right at it.



Tim's sister Melissa, Tim and me with our sexy masks!

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dang that smoke is unreal isn't it? i wonder when we'll stop tasting it! yuck!

Gina said...

Glad things are okay for you! We were out for a wedding near Temecula over the weekend, gloomy skies from the smoke!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States