My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Mary Kate and Steve's Wedding

You may notice a little change to my blog look! I'm tweaking a few things here and there, please let me know if you see any broken links or something that looks off!

Steve and Mary Kate were married in early October at The Witherby in downtown San Diego. I was assisting Michele and Carie from Captured Forever Photography on this day.

Steve and his men. I love this shot!
The couple saw each other before the ceremony, and we headed to Balboa Park, one of my favorite places to shoot!




4 comments:

Christine Farah Photography said...

Love the first image of the guys! Great images all together. :)

Dawn Malone said...

Love the new look!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin that cupcake shot....mmmmm.cuuup caaaake

Gina said...

Great images Melissa! The lighting and setup of the Grooms party is awesome and your composition and DOF for bouquet shot is perfect choice!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States