My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kayleen's Trash the Dress Shoot!

Over Labor Day weekend I was in the Midwest to shoot a wedding for a good friend. I spent the week in Chicago with another friend and took advantage of meeting some photographer buddies for a shoot!
Kayleen and I met on Myspace and she is a photographer from Rockford, IL. She was married last year and always wanted to have a trash the dress shoot! We met in Millenium Park in downtown Chicago. I brought along an old photog friend that I met at a Women in Photojournalism conference years and years ago, Tina Wagner.
The Bean. Can you spot me??










Gotta love parking garages!!



This is actually a fountain thing in Millenium Park. It shoots water out and changes backgrounds, as you will see below.


A shot of Tina getting her own angle!


The crew: Tina, Kayleen, me and Kayleen's mom (who made a great assistant!)

I had such a blast that day, thanks for being such a trooper in that heavy dress, Kayleen! It was great to finally meet you!!
xoxo
M

1 comment:

Melissa Koehler said...

These are awesome shots Mel! Love them

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States