My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Orange County Trash the Dress Get Together (post 1 of 2)

On Sunday, an amazing group of photographers from OSP met up in Laguna Beach with about 11 brides and a handful of grooms. We splished, splashed and all around trashed their wedding attire!

This is the couple I spent the most time with, Clara and Todd:


The OC Register came and did a story on the gathering, which you can read here. I'm quoted, and you can spot me in the video. My couple was featured quite a bit in the video as well. But they are on their Honeymoon, so they haven't seen it yet!!

Apparantly my photo was in the newspaper yesterday, but I have yet to see it!

I will be posting my shots from the day very very soon, along with 3 weddings! Whew, all that and I'm moving today.

XOXO

-M

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States