My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 6, 2007

Madisyn's Bday (part 2)

Madisyn had her birthday party at her Preschool. Derek and Amy had cupcake cakes made and we went and picked up pizza for the 45 kids.

Here is Madisyn and her best friend Emily
Her special Mermaid cake!
A boy in her class getting his face painted by the teacher:
The birthday girl herself!
There was a special Jumpy brought in just for her birthday! I love this one of her jumping at me!
And her new toy! Only 5 year old I know with her own quad! :)



No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States