My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Kiss :-* Albums


I just recieved my latest flush mount album today from Kiss Wedding Books. I couldn't be happier with the quality and the customer service! I felt like a little kid on Christmas ripping open the well packaged box! And of course the album cover is in green, my favorite color!

Pros: Fast turn around time (fastest in the business, I think!), A++ customer service, no gutter (my #1 priority in albums), quality product!

Cons: Can't think of any!






Thanks Kevin, Phylicia and everyone else at Kiss! :-*

5 comments:

swan said...

You're so welcome! Thanks for the awesome post!

KISS on!

Jeanette said...

Wow Melissa, can you bring the album with you when we meet Sunday?
Cool post.

Anonymous said...

hey melissa, the album looks awesome. how easy was it to put together and order?

swan said...

Ordering is like 3 clicks! It's the easiest in the industry. :)

rowena said...

Saw this up close and personal....
niiice! You might have just convinced me to do more albums in the near future!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States