My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Where a kid can be a kid!

I met my friend Kim, her sister Mandi, niece Paige and nephew Sean at Chuck E. Cheese's last Sunday. You may recognize the family from an older blog.


I don't get to see Kim very often, she is always busy working and travelling (or so it seems!)


I love this shot of Paige playing Skeeball. Talk about great timing (I wasn't even looking! haha)

The gang :) Kim, Paige, Sean, Mandi and (brunette, surprise mom!) Me

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States