My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kerianne and Austin

Kerianne is a good friend of mine from Peoria, but she lives in Hollywood now. You may remember her from a previous shoot at the winery. Her son Austin was in town this week visiting, and we met up in San Clemente for a shoot!

Kerianne owns her own marketing company. She is amazing, does anything she puts her mind to!

Kerianne's business partner, John, also came along for some headshots:













Austin was all for jumping over his mom!







2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

these are beautiful. love the color!

rowena said...

I have to agree, great colors!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States