My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Marisa's visit

Whew its been a busy couple of days!

My friend and sorority sister, Marisa spent the last few days in So Cal before she leaves for a year in Mexico and Guatemala. (Read more about Marisa's adventures here)
I picked her up at a friends house in LA on Friday afternoon. We drove down south and made out first stop at Balboa Park. I told her she needed a new headshot for her blog, so she got to be my model!

From there, we walked over to the San Diego Zoo and hung out for a few hours. This is us on the Skyfari, such a beautiful view!

One exhibit I had never seen was the Pandas. They looked like fake robots! You can get pretty close to them, although its hard to tell with a fish eye lens!

After the Zoo, we drove over to Seaport Village. The view of Coronado is really nice and we even enjoyed some Ben and Jerry's! Gotta validate your parking somehow!

We headed back up to North County and stopped in La Jolla to take a look at the Cove at night. Marisa really fell in love with California and its scenery. This girl has some serious wanderlust!

We called it a night after a quick bite and a beer at Lampost Pizza by my house. I had to be up early for a 7-7 wedding the next morning, which happened to be at Seaport Village!

I was gone pretty much all of Saturday so Marisa saw an aquaintance from Wash U. She was asleep by the time I got home from my second wedding.

This morning I drove her down to San Ysidro (American side of the Baja border) where she met up with another woman going with the same program.

I'm so proud of the person Marisa has become, she is smart, strong and is following her heart. She is an inspiration to me and I know that she will be very successful in the future!

Good luck over the next year, Maris, I'll be faithfully following your adventure through your blog!

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States