My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 9, 2007

Amalia + Brett

On June 30th, I assisted Jen Harris at a wedding in Rancho Cucamonga. The bride and groom were so sweet, two of the nicest people I have ever met! Their love for each other, God and their families was a reoccuring theme throughout the whole day.
Enjoy the photos, I had a blast taking them!

Amalia and her dad before the ceremony



I liked this shot of Amalia getting her photo taken by Jen, and Brett just hanging out. :)

Gettin their groove on!

This was a post card they got for a gift. They said it was about 20 years old!
This is Amalia's sister goint after the boquet!

2 comments:

Jen Harris said...

That was such a fun day! You are a great "assistant" ;)

Gina said...

Some very cool shots! Her sis going after the bouquet and the ceremony shot with the projector in the background are my favs!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States