My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sean and Paige!

I've been so busy, new and exciting news coming soon! I'm still playing blog catch up from last week! The wedding yesterday went great! Pics soon from it!

Here are just two shots of my friend Mandi's kids, Sean and Paige. They are 11 months and 4.5 years old.

Mandi wasn't feeling well, so we rescheduled to another date but I was there so I figured I'd take a few shots!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States