My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mary + Casey

Mary and Casey were married at the Rancho Guajome Adobe Historical home on Saturday the 21st. It was a very laid back wedding, bride and groom arriving at the same time just before the ceremony. The scenery was so gorgeous and you could feel the love of these two in the air!
Casey watching Mary walk down the aisle:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A quiet moment between the two:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They let me do whatever I wanted :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Yum! I had the Reeses Pieces one!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These two definitly tore up the dance floor!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanks for the lovely day guys, hope you are enjoying Maui!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Gorgeous & fun! I love the kissing photo in the field and the one with the bride on the grooms lap!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States