My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Avocado Fest!

Yummm...I love avocados. Probably because I grew up in the Avocado capital of the World, Fallbrook. I took some Avo Fest first timers, Jen, her boys, Amy, Rachel and Madisyn. The crowds were out of control....but we still had fun!

Main Street:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jen and Amy...they look thrilled to have 2 strollers in this crowd!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Amy's new toe ring:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Madisyn on the Dumbo ride:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What a rockstar!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yay! I saw some old friends, and some new ones. Loved it!




1 comment:

Jen Harris said...

Had a good time fighting the crowds, yeah right! It was good times with friends and that's all that matters! The photo of the people on the street says it ALL!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States