My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Paula + Kane

I met Paula and Kane at the Oceanside Pier on Sunday afternoon. It was a little chilly that day but warmed up as we started shooting.

Paula is the sister of my good friend Cristian. He is such a good brother that he is paying for their wedding photographer for their May 19th wedding! Good thing he has an inside connection! :)

Paula and Kane are so sweet together, always concerned about making the other happy. You can just see how much love is shared between these two!

Can't wait for the wedding in May at Marina Village!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





1 comment:

Gina said...

Great shots, love that they braved the chilly weather and got their feet wet. Looking forward to seeing your wedding photos from the weekend!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States