My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Katiana and Gabby

Katiana contacted me through Derek and Amy, you may remember them and their darling Madisyn from this recent blog.

I met Katiana, her boyfriend Cliff and little Gabby at the La Jolla Cove. Gabby loved the water and kept trying to run off in to the waves! The girl has no fear. :) Here are a few of my favs from the day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States