My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 7, 2007

March 31, 2007

Well, wedding season is offically under way! My first wedding of the year was last Saturday. The bride and groom are very private people so I agreed to not post photos of them or their guests.

But I will share with you some of the details of the day! The weather was perfect, the church was so pretty and the bride and groom were not nervous at all!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So smart to wear slippers! So comfy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PB Presbyterian Church
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Butcher Shop was such a neat place. And great food!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yummy! White chocolate with raspberry!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States