My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Busy weekend ahead...

Hey all, just checking in before my busy weekend! I have a wedding tomorrow and 4 photoshoots on Sunday! Crazy! Leave me some love, so when I have 2 free seconds I can see you care :)


I'll leave you with a funny photo I took of my assistant, Jen. It makes me laugh and I hope you do too!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


In case you can't tell, she is behind a door :)

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States