My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

We've Moved (again!)

I am starting to feel like the gypsy in the song "Melissa" by the Allman Brothers. Except he was a he. Really I just wanted to reference the one and only song dedicated to my name.

Moving is a drag, especially when the tough guy you live with throws his back out and can't do any heavy lifting. Good timing there Mark! Luckily it was towards the end of the move! Thanks to our lovely friends and family that helped!

We are in our new place in Vista and are still settling in. The greatest news is that we are now able to get internet again! Woo hoo!

It's great unpacking things sometime...like Christmas! I feel like I have all this new stuff that I never missed and now have no where to put...like Lily (below)! Just kidding. Lily is Mark's sister's cat that we are catsitting right now.







If you need my new address or my new house phone number, just drop me an email! info@melissamcclure.com


-M


No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States