My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Caroline + Paul

Caroline and Paul just love San Diego. They must if they flew all the way from the United Kingdom to get married here!

They were married on Friday, June 1st at Paradise Point. What a gorgeous location, I felt like I was in a different place completely! So much green!

Jenifer Mann assisted me on this day, it was a bit chilly but that didn't bother anyone!



The room key:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The gorgeous dress, it was a darker ivory color, and the bridesmaids wore white!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Getting in the dress:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One last look before the ceremony:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dad seeing his daughter for the first time:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Someone got antsy during the ceremony!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mr and Mrs James

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Gina said...

Catching up on your latest weddings, beautiful photos! That is an awesome shot of the father of the bride admiring his daughter..bet he loves it.

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States