My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Busy Busy...me!

Whew, I've been super busy the last few weeks! I just wanted to give a quit update on what's been going on the last few days.

Mark and I headed to the Del Mar Fair (it will always be the Del Mar Fair in my eyes) on Tuesday night. It was neat going to the Photo exhibit and searching for my photo that is up. I didn't win any prizes but the photo was hung, which is a huge accomplishment considering the 1000's of entries they recieve! I brought my camera, but at the last minute decided to leave it in the car in case I wanted to ride some rides! Bummer, you all missed out on my cheesecake, chocolate and toffee almonds on a stick!


Yesterday, I went to lunch with a new friend, Eve Harrison from Ooh La La Wedding Touches. She is a wedding coordinator in San Diego. I'll be tagging along with her at a wedding next month and shooting some new images for her website! I'll be sure to blog about it. If you are in need of a wedding coordinator, be sure to give her a call!


I shot an anniversary part last weekend, which I will blog about tomorrow. Ok, that is all I have for now!


I'll leave you with a photo I took for my friend Kaitlyn. She is a bartender (contact me for her info if you need someone to bartend your wedding/event) I took this shot of her for her business card! Kaitlyn and I had a nice lunch today, I miss seeing you all the time girl!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are very good at networking! something i was just thinking about today actually. you go girl!!

Anonymous said...

hey mel,

congrats!! you gotta post your del mar fair photo. i got mine up too, no awards but it was still cool to have it up there!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States