My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kika + Jeff's Engagement

Saturday, Kika, Jeff and I headed out to the Windansea Beach in La Jolla. I had never been there and I couldn't believe how deserted it was! Well, compared to the Cove! We shot for a bit there, then headed over to La Jolla Cove to finish off the 2 hour session.



Kika and Jeff are getting married on July 28, 2007 at the Bali Hai. These two were so great, and best of all, they wouldn't keep their hands off each other! You can just tell that they complete each other. I can't wait for the wedding! Kika's family will be coming up from Brazil so it should be a fantastic celebration!




I have to mention, I do edit my photos. But the sky was so blue this day that the water just looked amazing! I barely had to edit these at all, the water really was tropical that day!

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for some reason, i didnt even know you had a blog! but i will book mark you too :) i'm always checking your stuff on myspace. and today i was in the bookstore and i saw your pics in the people magazine!!! congrats!!

-angel
www.anangelphoto.com

Gina said...

What a fun way to spend the day, beautiful colors and photos. What lens for the first image??

Also I couldn't find a post on this, so I'll coment here...CONGRATS on getting in PEOPLE magazine!!!! Awesome news! We have to do lunch some time this summer :)

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States