My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Big News...

Okay, so I have been holding this news back long enough...

This Friday, People Magazine is releasing a Real Life Weddings Issue...

And my photos are going to be featured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a special edition issue, not a regular subscription one but you can go pick it up anywhere the magazine is normally sold!

They were looking for unusual wedding situations and I just happened to shoot a wedding in Ramona last October that had an unusual bridal party...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Now I don't know exactly which shots they will be using for the spread, or how many, but who cares? My photos and name are in People Magazine!

So how many copies are you going to get?? ;-)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!! Good for you - you deserve it. =]

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a HUGE deal! :)

rowena said...

I have that issue!!! Going to look! Good for you miss celeb!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States