My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Kelly + Bill

On June 9th, I had the honor of second shooting for my good friend Michele at Captured Forever. Michele and I work so well together, we have since the day we met (a year ago!)

Kelly and Bill were married at the beautiful Bahia Hotel on Mission Bay surrounded by their closest friends and family.


There were some visitors during the ceremony! Kelly and Bill didn't even notice. :)

Toasts are always so funny!

My favorite shot of the night:

Thanks for asking me to second for you Michele!

3 comments:

Jen Harris said...

These are beautiful! My favorite is how you captured the shoes and dress...fabulous! Where are your famous ring shots? I look forward to those!

Gina said...

I love this series, my favorite is the last one, such a romantic moment! The little duckies are cute too!

Travelin' Two said...

That last one is one of your best. Beautiful story.

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States