My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Paula + Kane

So many smiling faces! Paula and Kane are so perfect for each other, and their friends and family agree!

They were married this past Saturday at Marina Village. The weather was a little chilly but but even in the cold, the love was apparant.

Of course...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love Kane's smile in this...he looks so happy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Cristian, Paula's handsome brother. He is my friend and he actually paid for the photography for the wedding! What a sweet (and single, ladies) guy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ring shot:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I loved this shot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First dance:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States