My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 4, 2007

Josh + Maryann

Josh and Maryann are both such sweet people. And now I know why! They come from loving, fun families. I felt more like I was an invited guest than hired help.

They were married at the Junipero Serra Museum at Presidio Park. The reception was at the Hilton in Mission Valley. Everything was so classy and beautiful. And we could not have asked for a better day. Brittney assisted me, which was a first and it went smooth.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay there is a story behind this. Meet Ryan, the grooms brother. He was under the impression that he was in Michael Jackson's Thriller video. As did every single guest. Too funny.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kelly and Ryan are the couple on the left that referred me to Josh and Maryann. Kelly is a friend from high school. Thanks guys! (That's me on the left - Photo by Ryan)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting













2 comments:

Jen Harris said...

I love the "Thriller" picture! What a fun group! Sad I missed it. :( Your photos are terrific!

Gina said...

These look so fun. I really like the ring shot...what a creative eye to find the potential for that shot!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States