My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!

Just wanted to say Happy Memorial Day to all of my blog readers!

I want to give a quick hello to those that are close to me and serve in a branch of our US Military.

Hugs to my good friend Sam who is serving his time in Afghanistan right now for the Army.

Congrats to my old friend Adam, who just recently graduated from West Point. Wow, what a huge accomplishment!

Hello to my best friend's hubby, Anthoney, who spends his days with the Air Force. And also to my co-workers husband, Ted, who is a marine at Camp Pendleton.

John and Jon, two of my September grooms, and their soon to be brides, Jenn and Jenn. (Yes I have two Jennifer and Jo(h)n's getting married in September...) John and Jon are currently on leave with the Coast Guard.

And to everyone (current military or vetran) that I have forgotten to mention...

I have great respect for you and your supportive families.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States