My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Exploring my Options

Some of you know, some don't, that I have been working for Smooth Industries for over a year now. I love working for this small company, but I always knew that I would eventually do photography full time.

Well, that time has come. Sometime very soon will be my last day at Smooth, and my first day 100% self employed. Because of this, I will be raising my prices very soon.

Thanks to all who have been very supportive of me in this decision! I see bright things for my future!
-M

1 comment:

www.katfoleyphoto.com said...

melissa,
I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. you did an excellent job with me last year on a wedding and i have no doubts that your talent and hard work will be enough to get you through the full time . you are awesome.
kat foley
kat foley photo

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States