My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Brad + Anna

I got the opportunity to assist my mentor, Michele Terry from Captured Forever Photography. The greatest part about assisting is that I can relax and concentrate on getting detail shots and unique angles.

Michele and I always have a blast together and this wedding was far from boring! It was at Park Manor which is literally across the street from Balboa Park. It's an older hotel, almost looks haunted.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They had this awesome candy bar at the Reception, so yummy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Brad seeing Anna for the first time. The ceremony and reception are held on the top of the hotel roof!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They live in Boston, and Brad is a huge Bo Sox fan. Anna surprised him with this grooms cake:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The toasts:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First dance (love the blue sky!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Jen Harris said...

I love it! Yeah for prime! I can really see a the difference. Beautiful work.

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States