My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sheri's Bridal Portraits

Sheri and I have known each other for over 20 years! Wow! I can definitly say she is my oldest friend! We found each other on Myspace back in October - one week before her wedding to Patrick.

Bummer for me, she already had a wedding photographer! I wanted to do something special for her, so I offered to do a "day after" session for her. These are also known as Trash the Dress sessions but I didn't make her ruin her dress for the shoot! :)

Since it was actually a few months after session, she brought one of her bridesmaids, Janna. Janna was so kind to do Sheri's hair and makeup a second time!

Sheri and Janna, Thank you so much for doing this! You were both awesome models and not once was there a complaint! You two are terrific!

We all met at Wilson Creek Winery in Temecula. My good friend Gina is an event planner at Wilson Creek, so she let us in to the Bridal Room there. Contact Gina (gina@wilsoncreekwinery.com) if you are interested in having your wedding at the Winery!

We started in the Bridal room, getting Sheri zipped up! I brought along a few people with me this time, since I am not supposed to be on my ankle much! (Yay for pain meds!) Jen, Brittney and Janelle came with me to get their own perspectives!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I love shoes...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Almost as much as I love jewelry!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aren't these eyes amazing??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love # 1 and 9 the most but they're all wonderful. I think its amazing that we were all there for the shoot and captured such different things. you are truely talented and i feel privledged to work with you. Thank you!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States