My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ouch!

After 14 years of playing soccer and riding a dirt bike for the last year and a half, it would be my luck to trip (100% sober) on uneven pavement and hurt myself.

I pride myself on never breaking a bone! I contribute that to the massive amounts of milk I drank growing up.

After 4 hours in the ER on Sunday night, I got the good news that my ankle wasn't broken! The bad news was that it was badly sprained and I have to be on crutches for 2 weeks.

My doctor assures my that I will be walking normally by my March 31st wedding!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hey Melissa,
Sorry to hear that!! I feel for ya (had my own time with crutches with a sprained knee a few years ago). Take it easy while you can.

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States