My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 23, 2007

A Personal Update

The awesome news is that I'm almost back to walking normally! Monday I will offically be off the crutches, but honestly I've been off them for a few days now. :) Shhhh. I feel positive about my appointment on Monday.


I have a lot going on in the next few months. Weddings, Photo shoots, Travel. Whew! May will be a nice little break for me. Only one wedding scheduled!


I'll be travelling over Easter weekend up to visit family in Oregon. Hopefully I can hook up with some friends too, to do a photoshoot or two. My grandmother has recently become ill and I will be going up to see her for probably the final time. I plan on doing some awesome portraits and it will be very healing for me to share them here. I've always been close to my grandmother. I'll finish this blog with a photo of her and me taken in late 2005.


No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States