My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Busy Weekend

My parents were in town this weekend! I picked them up at the Baja Border on Saturday and we headed up to Palos Verdes for the night.

I was planning on photographing my God-neice this weekend but she was feeling too sick. :( I didn't want to go a whole weekend without picking up my camera, so when I went to pick Mark up at his dads last night, I shot some photos.

Mark wheelie-ing up his parents front yard:Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like this one because he is looking at me:Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Dale (Mark's dad) playing some pool on their new pool table:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brutis listening for bunny rabbits:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was good to see my parents but its also good to be at home in your own bed at the end of a long weekend! :)








1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Brutis is SO cute!! I love doggies~
Thanks for passing by my blog...hopefully our paths will cross in the near future! :)

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States