My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kim + John ~ Bernardo Winery

I leave tomorrow morning for Philidelphia and New Jersey, but I wanted to get this up before another adventure!

Kim and John were married on Wednesday, August 15 at Bernardo Winery. It was my first visit there, and I was so impressed by the location. Gorgeous spot!

Kim and John actually live in England, but decided to forgo the rainy UK weather for a sunnier San Diego (John's hometown). The day was so beautiful, but it sure was hot! Kim was such a trooper even though I know she was melting! :)

The couple has two adorable children, here is Holland:

Kim & John:


Kim has gorgeous eyes!

This is their 6 month old, Mia. She was such a good baby!
I just love this special moment between mom/child:


Slide show coming soon...





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh the little BRIT looks great. I hope you enjoy this new part of your life. We will always have the FR Training!

PINKIE and the BRIT (my two fav Kim's)

Another John! :)

JG

rowena said...

ooooh! I love #3 and the last one is hot! Have a safe trip!

Unknown said...

Jacki, how on earth did you find my piccies? Thank you for the comment. What is your e-mail address, it has been a long time since I last spoke to you...I hope you're well.

Take care, Kim xox

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States