My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Baby Adeline

My freshman year of college, I went half way across the country to go to school. I didn't know a single person, so I was really nervous to meet my roommate. Nikki and I hit it off right away. We grew apart as the year went on, forced in to different social circles. But I feel very lucky now that we have kept in touch all these years and she is still in my life.

Nikki married her college sweetheart, Matt. This past June, they created their own little miracle, Adeline. What an adorable baby! She loved the camera and was so expressive! I can't wait to shoot her 1 year old photos next June when I get back to Illinois!

I think this may be my favorite shot of the day:









It was so great to see you Nikki, and your wonderful family!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States