My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Alison + Rob

Wow, what an amazingly beautiful wedding! Alison and Rob were married on August 16, 2007 (a Thursday!) at the Grand Tradition in my hometown of Fallbrook, CA.

It was a warm day, but nothing could wipe the smiles off of Rob and Alison's faces.

Her beautiful gown:
Zipping Alison up!



The stunning Alison:
The handsome Rob:Exchanging of rings:

A different take on the ring shot:
I love this one. My favorite of the day
Yum!
Grand exit!


Thank you to Alison, Rob and their lovely families. Jen and I had a great time at the wedding!

4 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

I LOVE these. What a beautiful couple. The first dress shot is awesome!!
When are we going to hang out? You are always gone :)

Nat said...

Beautiful images! I love the Grand Tradition, that's where my sister got married!

Jeanette said...

Love the couple near the fountain image. Beautiful work Mel!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin that last shot melissa!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States