My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Winner!

I just wanted to share some exciting news with you all, I was chosen as a winner in OurWedingVendors.com annual contest. 10 winners were chosen. You can check out all the winners photos here:
Ourweddingvendors.com

The winning photo was a wedding I shot for Tina and John Lemay in Ramona last October.

I get free front page advertising on their site! If you are a wedding vendor, check it out and sign up for your free listing! If you are a bride, go there for wedding info!



Here is the winning photo:








1 comment:

Gina said...

Hey Melissa, I just realized you had a blog, after getting your comment :) Thanks!

Great work, and this contest photo winner is well deserved...it evokes a lot of ambience & romantic mood with the lighting.

Take care!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States