My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shoot with Kerianne

My good friend Kerianne moved out to La La Land a few months ago from the great state of Illinois. We have been bad and not had time to get together until now!

Kerianne met me and Jen in Murrieta at Colette Boutique. (there is a dress I am eyeing there...hint hint Mark) It was so great to see her, it has been way too long! We headed out to Wilson Creek (my fav!) in Temecula. She is such a natural in front of the camera, this shoot was effortless I swear!

Kerianne is the CEO/President of Mellott Marketing Group. They do Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, PR/Publicity, Promotions, and Artist Management. They specialize in the entertainment industry, particularly the music industry. This explains this first set of photos:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Triflon is an up and coming LA area artist. Check him out!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Of course I had to take a shot of my favorite little man, Logan. He is Jen's son, although I like to pretend in public that he is mine. It really helps my biological clock out! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States