My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 23, 2007

The End.

It's time has come. The OC is no more. I will admit I actually cried last night when they got their Berkley House back from the gay guys. I think Mark almost cried too but he would never admit to it.




What a journey it has been...to Marissa OD'ing to Luke's father coming out to Kirstin having a baby. Wow. I'm so lame. Thank god for the box sets.



It's been a good 4 Seasons. You will be missed.




No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States