My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

In my spare time...

Spare time is a joke. I'm always busy. Just ask my friends that I never have enough time to call or my dog that looks longingly at me as I leave the house every day. Good thing Mark (the boyfriend) is at home to watch her!

But I do get some down time during the day and I usually spend it looking at photographs online. I'm most impressed with other Wedding Photographers. I gain a lot of inspiration looking at peoples work.

I'm always a fan of bright, crisp colors and anything that is eye catching. And clouds. I'm a sucker for cool clouds!



This is copyrighted by a gentleman named Simon, from www.shutterstock.com

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States