My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The cutest God-neice ever!

I am an only child. The closest thing to a sister growing up was my mom's best friends daughter, Michele. She was a few years older than me and I wanted to be just like her! In a lot of ways, I was. I played soccer like Michele. I joined a sorority like Michele.

Michele had a daughter last year named Lisa. Even though they live only a few hours away in LA, I didn't get a chance to meet Lisa until recently. Michele asked me to take some photos of her and I wanted to share them with you.

I wanted to use natural light to shoot Lisa, but with her being sick and napping schedule off, I had to resort to bouncing my flash off of every surface available. Considering my limitations on light, I'm happy with how these turned out!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She's gonna be a soccer player just like her Mommy and God-sister!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lisa and her Daddy, Darin.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at this face!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now I have more reason to get up to LA - to shoot my gorgeous new model!

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States