My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Heather + John

Heather, John and I go way back. Way back to the early '00's. haha We all worked together at Best Buy years back, and because of a few cross country moves we lost touch. Thanks to the wonderful world of MySpace, we got back in touch.

Their wedding is August 4, 2007 in North County. Heather lives in Indiana still, and won't move back until just before the wedding. She was out visiting over the Christmas holiday so we got together to shoot their Engagements.

They are so adorable together, very natural. I'm looking forward to shooting their wedding!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States