My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tagged by Katy!

My friend, Katy Regnier is keeping this photographer game of tag going! How can I be the one to break the chain...?? I don't need any bad luck!

What was I doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago, I was a senior in high school! I was the Photo Editor of Fallbrook's Yearbook. I worked for Sourdough Pizza as a delivery girl. I spent a lot of time with my best girl friends...being a teenager! I was only 17 when I graduated from high school.

Things on my to-do list:

Today- Finish editing Mary and Brandon's Engagement session
This month- Go to WPPI in Las Vegas and make some awesome new photo friends!
This year- Book some more destination weddings...somewhere exotic please!
Sometime in my life- Get married next year, have a kid a few years after that, buy a home somewhere in between. And travel to the following places:
S. Africa
Ethiopia/Egypt
Austrailia/New Zealand/Fiji
Hawaii (again)
Ireland/Scotland (again)
Japan
India
(thats just my short list!)


Bad habits:

I stay up way too late. But I still tend to wake up before 9am every day.
Singing way too loudly in my car. Its not really a bad habit...but it sure is bad!

Places I have lived:

In order:
Arlington, VA (for 6 years)
Fallbrook/Bonsall, CA (for 11 years)
Peoria, IL (for 7 years)
Various cities in North County, CA (almost 4 years)


Things most people don’t know about me:

I think food tastes better when it is prepared for me. Even tiny things, like slicing apples.
I really can picture myself running off to Vegas to get married...but I know I would regret not having my family and friends there to see it.
I can't stand tomatoes, but I do enjoy ketchup!
I tried to learn Gaelic once...then I realized its a lost language and hardly anyone speaks it anymore!

I tag you!

Jen Harris
Tiffany Harrison
Michele Terry
My Mom
Tina Jean
Tobie Ashcraft

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oh you've been to scotland?! my home land. if it's not scottish it's crrrrrap! you have to say it with a scottish accent. it's much funnier that way :)

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States