My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Logan turns 2!

Last weekend we headed up to Riverside to spend Logi-bears 2nd birthday at a bowling alley.

The birthday boy is checking out his balloons!
Not quite a stike!
I love this shot of him just loungin'


Jen (thats Logans mommy) during a rousing round of Happy Birthday!

Ready, set, BLOW!!

Devouring his brownie!
Aunt Courtney testing his gag reflex!
Shot by Tim:

Happy Bday little one!
XOXO,
M

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! We had such a great time with everyone, and Logan just loved bowling! Thanks for being my personal photog for the day! XOXO

katy said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that shot of him blowing out the candle, it's hilarious!

Jeret Slack said...

He is such a cool little guy.. I call him the little caveman.. Great shoots.. It was great to be able to meet you... You are such an awesome photographer. If you ever need anything just let me know.

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

so cute, looks like fun.

Jeanette said...

I like that hanging upside down shot...and bowling is cool, especially since I just learned to bowl recently!

Dawn Malone said...

Too cute!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

eatin the cake! awesome!

Unknown said...

omigosh that's like the biggest brownie ever! :)

Ernie Mangoba said...

amazing pictures!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States